Another Damn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Damn Forum

A place for friends to discuss, relate and relax.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to all new members!! Please stop in the Welcome Wagaon, located in "Announcements" and introduce yourself!!
Another Damn Forum is now up and running!!
Memberships are FREE!! So please join today and find out what everyone's talking about!

chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chicklette
Admin
Admin
chicklette

chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce Empty
PostSubject: chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce   chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:42 pm

So, I called my mom after creating this recipe (to brag *smirks*) and she said.."you should so post that on zaar." But, I'm too scared. I figured I'd put it here and see what you all think, after I force you to try it. heh.

What You Need:

Two 15oz Jars of Bertoli Garlic Alfredo Sauce
    One Cup Parmesean Cheese
    One Half Cup Butter
    One Quarter Cup Milk
    Two TBSP Fresh Minced Garlic
    Two tsp Garlic Powder
    Two TBSP Minced Onion
    Two tsp Onion Powder
    One TBSP Salt
    One TBSP Black Pepper

One Pound of desired pasta. (I used Buitoni Chicken and Herb Tortelini)

Remember when cooking pasta, to ALWAYS salt your water AFTER it's come to a boil. This is the only chance you get to season your pasta. To know if it's enough, just pour in and taste it. If it tastes like the ocean..you got it right!

Directions:
  • Open both jars into a skillet or pan. Turn heat onto Med-Low.
  • Add remaining ingrediants, stirring to combine.
  • Let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally; adjusting salt and pepper to taste.
  • Remove from heat and add pasta, tossing to coat.
  • Serve immediately. Garnish with Italian Parsley (optional) and Garlic Bread.

Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
SoulStorm64
SoulStorm64

PostSubject: Re: chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce   chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Sounds Yummy!!
Back to top Go down
DontWorryBeHappy
DontWorryBeHappy

PostSubject: Re: chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce   chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:44 pm

OMG YAY.. you all better USE THIS SITE... cause I love COOKING and I LOVE to get new ideas!!! And now that I said that .. I cannot think of anything to share at this moment LOL...
Back to top Go down
chicklette
Admin
Admin
chicklette

PostSubject: Re: chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce   chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Food is my passion for sure..I'll be in these threads, prolly more then any others. DWBH..you of all, know this. We've exchanged a few times, back n forth our opinions and ideas. Wink

I got a few more recipes that I've tried out recently, that I plan to post in the next day or two. The most I'll tell anyone is that they involve..batter, and hot oil. Nuff said I think. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce   chicklettes not-so-homemade Alfredo Sauce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Another Damn Forum :: - Bits and Pieces - :: Recipes by You-
Jump to: