Another Damn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Damn Forum

A place for friends to discuss, relate and relax.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to all new members!! Please stop in the Welcome Wagaon, located in "Announcements" and introduce yourself!!
Another Damn Forum is now up and running!!
Memberships are FREE!! So please join today and find out what everyone's talking about!

Drop and Bake sugar cookies?? No way!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chicklette
Admin
Admin
chicklette

Drop and Bake sugar cookies?? No way! Empty
PostSubject: Drop and Bake sugar cookies?? No way!   Drop and Bake sugar cookies?? No way! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok, so I actually got a few new recipes to post..ones I've actually made, so I know they're good. lol I've been slacking as of late, BUT..thanks the to very adorable pout by DWBH, I'm making this place move again.

Soooo..with that being said, here goes with the first one. Very Happy

(gets a cold drink before typing Wink )

So the holidays are coming, and even tho we ALL try to watch, kinda..what we eat, or how much..there is no resisting the smell and taste of those fresh baked cookies!! Here's one I found, completed and LOVED. Even if you hate to bake, these are so fast and easy, you'll make them over and over.

Easy Peasy - Drop and Bake Sugar Cookies

• 2 Large Eggs
  • 2/3 Vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp Vanilla
  • 3/4 Cup sugar
  • 1/4 Cup brown sugar
  • 2 Cups flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt

1. Beat together ALL the ingrediants into one large bowl. For best results, and a cleaner counter... mix wet ingrediants with sugars first, making sure to incoporate sugars into the eggs and oil. Add baking soda to flour, mixing it slightly..then SLOWLY add the flour to your wet ingrediants, a little at a time until the dough comes together completely. Dough will appear more like a thicker pancake batter. Don't panic, it's supposed to look like that. Wink

2. Drop by heaping teaspoons, approximately 3" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.

3. Flatten with bottom of glass moistenend with water and dipped into sugar. (This is an option. I didn't use the glass trick, put rather used the bottom of a measuring cup, dipped lightly in flour to prevent sticking of dough, and then sprinkled lightly..the tops of the cookies)

4. Bake at 400 degrees Faranheit 6-10 minutes or just until lightly golden.

5. Remove from oven, allow to cool for five minutes then place onto a cooling rack.
Back to top Go down

Drop and Bake sugar cookies?? No way!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Another Damn Forum :: - Bits and Pieces - :: Recipes by You-
Jump to: