Another Damn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Damn Forum

A place for friends to discuss, relate and relax.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to all new members!! Please stop in the Welcome Wagaon, located in "Announcements" and introduce yourself!!
Another Damn Forum is now up and running!!
Memberships are FREE!! So please join today and find out what everyone's talking about!

Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just-darling
just-darling

Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser! Empty
PostSubject: Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser!   Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:04 pm

My best friend, Banana LOVES when I make this, for parties and stuff, so I thought I'd share it here. If you're more of a foodie than I am, by all means substitute anything here homemade for store bought, but I like it this way!

Ingredients and Supplies

Canned Refried Beans (I like the fat free Rosarita, but like I said, feel free to substitute for others)
Guacamole DIP (Not the thick and chunky stuff, unless you prefer, but the more sour cream-consistency kind)
Sour Cream
Shredded Cheese (I prefer the mexican blend, like for tacos and stiff)
1 tomato
sliced olives, drained
Med to Large Casserole dish (depending on how many people)
rubber spatula

Directions

spread thick layer of beans on bottom of casserole dish, covering all parts, and repeat with guacamole dip, and then the sour cream

cover sour cream with shredded cheese as light or heavy as you like, I like a lot so it's usually fully covered!

slice tomato and sprinkle over cheese, repeat with olives

Note, I am not a fan of olives or tomatoes OR olives, so I usually make half plain, and the other "loaded"

Keep refridgerated until serving time, and stock LOTS of Napkins!

Serve with your favorite tortilla chips ( like Hint of lime...YUM)

pig
Back to top Go down
chicklette
Admin
Admin
chicklette

PostSubject: Re: Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser!   Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:31 am

This is a good variation to the classic 7 layer dip. When we make it here, I have to make two seperate pans, one with sour cream and one without. B can't stand sour cream at all. Funny tho, he never notices it when I mix it into other recipes, but if he SEES it, he automatically refuses to eat it. LOL.

This sounds yummy. A definite "try me". Thanks for sharing Wink
Back to top Go down
keora
keora

PostSubject: Re: Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser!   Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:25 pm

mmmm now i feel like nachos...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser!   Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy-Peasy Mexi-dip...A crowd pleaser!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Another Damn Forum :: - Bits and Pieces - :: Recipes by You-
Jump to: